The Steering Committee, formed by the Co-ordinator and all WP leaders and chaired by the Co-ordinator , will be in charge of the scientific tasks and the technical assessment.
In order to favour a fruitful interaction among partners and speed up the decision process, each WP Leader will co-ordinate the relevant work package activities and provide any documentation to the co-ordinator. This two-level co-ordination will guarantee a regular flow of information among all members of the Steering Committee through the co-ordinator.
The main activities of the Steering Committee will be aimed at :
- making any useful proposal to the General Assembly concerning project strategy and planning, amendments to the contract and the consortium agreement, request to terminate the participation of one or more partner, suggestion about new entity to join the project;
- providing the detailed Implementation Plan, as scheduled in the programme;
- monitoring the work progress and checking the achievement of tasks and deliverables;
- evaluating the scientific results from the respective WP leaders;
- assisting the Co-ordinator to elaborate reports on the whole Project;
- agreeing about press releases and joint publications with regard to the Project;
- making proposals on the policy of dissemination and exploitation of the results.